Error Messages

If you need support with TeamCal Neo (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
tschlossmacher
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Error Messages

Post by tschlossmacher » 2018-08-24, 10:55

Hello, sorry I´m not really good at programming but i get two error messages where i dont really know what to do now.

1. Email Notification isnt working: My Configuration Settings are:
- smtp.web.de
- Port: 587
- Use the TLS/SSL protocol for the SMTP connection: checkmark YES

For example when i create a User, i get the email error: Warning: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\xampp\htdocs\helpers\notification.helper.php on line 513

Can you help me, what i have to do exactly or what to install that it is working with my E-Mail Provider web.de

2. Error Message when I want to edit an User:
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\helpers\global.helper.php on line 559

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\helpers\global.helper.php on line 569

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\helpers\global.helper.php on line 576

I get this message several times one underneath the other.

Sorry, that i disturb you again.

But many thanks in advance for your help again.

Kind regards
Tobias
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Error Messages

Post by George » 2018-08-26, 15:29

Hi Tobias,
the first problem seems to be one with the connection to your mail server. Is it up and running and is the connection ok?

The global.helper error is weird. I can't reproduce it. But I have created an alternate version that might not throw the error you ar receieving. Try the attached file as an replacement for helpers/global.helper.php. See if that works.
global.helper.zip
(7.14 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Best regards
George
TeamCal Neo is free for private use but requires licensing for use in a commercial environment:
https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/wiki/s ... eo+License
tschlossmacher
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by tschlossmacher » 2018-08-28, 15:14

Hi George,

where can i check if the connection is working? Its not an internal Exchangeserver or something. It´s just and email account on web.de

Unfortunately, i still get the error when i edit an user.

Can i send you any logfile or something, where you can search for the error?

And where can i find such a log or errorfile.

Thank you :)

Kind regards

Tobias
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by George » 2018-08-28, 16:28

Hi Tobias,

in your settings you use smtp.web.de but the error says "localhost".
Did you check "Use external SMTP server"?

The other error requires several files to be changed. I will incorporate that in the next release.

Best regards
George
TeamCal Neo is free for private use but requires licensing for use in a commercial environment:
https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/wiki/s ... eo+License