Manager's vacation.

If you need support with TeamCal Neo (installation, configuration, usage) ask the community here.
slavo210
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Manager's vacation.

Post by slavo210 »

Hi George,
I'm still testing TeamCal Neo :)

Company structure: Director, Managers and Employees.
The Director accepts vacation of Managers and Managers accepts vacation of Employees.

When an employee wants to take a few days vacation, then the manager has to accept it and receives an email. And that is OK. But when a manager wants to take a few days of vacation, then he and his manager, the Director, receive an e-mail with the request to accept it. Two messages are sent and the manager can accept it himself.

Is it possible to disable this?

Best regards,
Sławomir Skupień
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Manager's vacation.

Post by George »

Hi Slawomir,

currently, it is assumed that managers are qualified to approve absences, also their own.
The concept of the Director role is even less. That role was introduced for viewing purpose because in many cases the director does not want to be involved in absence management. He leaves that to the managers.

I know that this might be different here and there but it is impossible to cover all the different concepts of how companies run their absence management.

Best regards,
George
TeamCal Neo is free for private use but requires licensing for use in a commercial environment:
https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/wiki/s ... eo+License
slavo210
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Manager's vacation.

Post by slavo210 »

Ok,i understand :)