TeamCal Pro Community now on Atlassian.net

What you need to know about this forum, this site and the products.
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

TeamCal Pro Community now on Atlassian.net

Post by George » 2013-04-08, 23:01

Hi all,

I am very happy to announce that TeamCal Pro has now been moved to Atlassian.net. Atlassian is one of the world's leading provider of Software Management applications, most of all the excellent issue tracker JIRA and the awesome enterprise Wiki Confluence.

This move goes along with hosting the TeamCal Pro source code repository on Atlassian's Bitbucket.

I invite all of you to participate in my new community site here: https://georgelewe.atlassian.net

Sign up for an account (it's free of course) and use JIRA to report bugs, change and support requests. It offers much more issue tracking features than this forum here. Also, with having Confluence at our hands now you can become an editor of user manual translations for example and make them available to all. Commenting and blog features are also available there.

I will leave my forum up and running in parallel for a while but i will start to copy issues from here to JIRA. When I do that I will leave a link to the JIRA issue in the post so you can find it there then.

I thank Atlassian for their support of the Open Source community.

Best regards,
George