Access calender from more than 1 year ago

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
domiberdin
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Access calender from more than 1 year ago

Post by domiberdin » 2015-11-02, 10:01

Hello,

I hope you can help me with that issue.
I'm using teamcal since 2011 and I would like to get some statistics for that year. In the calender itself I only can access the last year.

Apparently all the data I need is available in the database, but how to access it ?
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Access calender from more than 1 year ago

Post by George » 2015-11-08, 19:50

Hi domiberdin,
on the statistics page you can select a custom period for any year.
In the calendar display there are two ways of approaching this.

1. Select the last year in the drop down and click 'Apply'. Then, in the URL in your browser, change the year_id= to the year you want.

2. In the file "includes/options_calendar_inc.php" scroll down to line 122. You will fin this:

Code: Select all

<!-- Year drop down -->
<select id="year_id" name="year_id" class="select">
   <option value="<?=$curryear-1?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear-1?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear-1?></option>
   <option value="<?=$curryear?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear?></option>
   <option value="<?=$curryear+1?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear+1?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear+1?></option>
   <option value="<?=$curryear+2?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear+2?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear+2?></option>
</select>
You can add more lines there like this:

Code: Select all

<!-- Year drop down -->
<select id="year_id" name="year_id" class="select">
   <option value="<?=$curryear-4?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear-4?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear-4?></option>
   <option value="<?=$curryear-3?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear-3?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear-3?></option>
   <option value="<?=$curryear-2?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear-2?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear-2?></option>
   <option value="<?=$curryear-1?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear-1?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear-1?></option>
   <option value="<?=$curryear?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear?></option>
   <option value="<?=$curryear+1?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear+1?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear+1?></option>
   <option value="<?=$curryear+2?>" <?=$selectedYear==$curryear+2?' SELECTED':''?> ><?=$curryear+2?></option>
</select>