Bag of stuff/JIRA not accepting my email address

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
Franz
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Bag of stuff/JIRA not accepting my email address

Post by Franz » 2014-11-20, 14:10

Hi George,

im handling here to many topics in one post. Sorry far that. As soon as we get point one out of the way i gonna enter the other two into jira.
Currently we are planning to migrate to TeamCal Version 3.6.014. A lot has changed for us as we are comming from Version 3.3.010.
Thanks for your good work!
But there are a few things which are not working as we expected and i would like to know your thoghts on them. Whether they are wanted functionality or not.

1) JIRA doesn't accept my email address. The error states something about not allowed domain. My email domain is isax.com.

2) Changing the manager state of a user in the groupassign.php doesn't reflect in the calender view, but the editprofile.php view shows it correct. We traced it down to the fact that groupassign.php doesn't alter the usertype value of the user in the database.

3) This seems somehow connected to https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/browse/TCP-112. We have various groups with managers and a manager managing group. So user A is manager in group X and member in group Y. And (for testing purpose) the only set editXUserCalendar permission is editGroupUserCalendar to manager. We would expect user A to be able to edit the calendars of group members of X but not the calendars of the Y users. In fact he can edit members of X and Y.

4) In Version 3.3.010 the 'remainder section' in the calendar view was only populates for users for which the current user hat edit calendar permissions. How would that be possible in Version 3.6.014?

5) We would like to offer you our adaptions and features. I see that you changed your development system jira, bitbucket... What would be your favorite way of receiving that stuff?

Best regards,
Franz
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Bag of stuff/JIRA not accepting my email address

Post by George » 2014-11-20, 21:43

Ok, then lets get number one out of the way first. I created your account. JIRA should have sent you an email to your isx software address.