Need help with installing

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
gofer_mz
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Need help with installing

Post by gofer_mz » 2014-11-06, 12:39

Hi George,

get a problem with installing ver. 3.6.014 - after extracting the files and pointing my browser to that directory I get the following errors:

Warning: require_once(config.tcpro.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp\htdocs\tcpro_36014\index.php on line 23
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'config.tcpro.php' (include_path='.;D:\xampp\php\pear\') in D:\xampp\htdocs\tcpro_36014\index.php on line 23

After renaming the config.default.php to config.tcpro.php I get the errors:

Warning: require_once(D:/xampp/htdocs/tcpro/models/config_model.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp\htdocs\tcpro_36014\helpers\global_helper.php on line 1205

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:/xampp/htdocs/tcpro/models/config_model.php' (include_path='.;D:\xampp\php\pear\') in D:\xampp\htdocs\tcpro_36014\helpers\global_helper.php on line 1205

Please help me - thanks.
Best regards.

Gofer
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Need help with installing

Post by George » 2014-11-12, 07:19

Hi Gofer
is there a file called installation.php in your Tcpro folder? If it exists Tcpro will start that first. The installation routine will create your custom config.tcpro.php file and create some sample data. Delete your copy of the config.tcpro.php file and run the installation again.
However, you can also edit config.tcpro.php manually and specify your file locations and database credentials. In that case you must create your database manually and import the sample data yourself.
Best regards,
George