White Page by edit calendar

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
JWahni
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

White Page by edit calendar

Post by JWahni » 2013-12-03, 10:36

Hey,
i have a curious error. When a user edit his calendar (request holiday......) and press apply, he gets a white page. The changes are applied but he have to press F5 or manually refresh the page to see anything.
The same error you also find if the admin or a user edit his profile.

What can i do ?
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: White Page by edit calendar

Post by George » 2013-12-04, 16:26

Hi there
I remember a similar effect happening to a user that had problems with the e-mail sending from his server. When a calendar change is made, e-mails are sent out. When that failed he got a white screen. Can you check on that? What e-mail settings are you using? Try switching e-mail feature off to see whether that fixes it.
Best regards,
George
JWahni
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by JWahni » 2013-12-04, 17:11

Hy,
thanks a lot. With a correct E-Mail sending, the white page error is fixed !

I have two further questions, where in the php files can i change the e-mail subject ? In my case i wanna write the username in the subject of the email.
And, the other thing is, a normal user can see the total count of the absence days of other users in his group. Can i change it ? That the user can see the calender of the other groupmembers, but not the daycount ?

I hope you understand my problem :)

Thanks a lot
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by George » 2013-12-04, 23:32

Hi
the subject depends on the event that has happened. Try editcalendar.php to change the subjects on those events.
In regards to the visibility, try different permission scheme settings.
Best regards,
George