HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error):

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
chickengeorge
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error):

Post by chickengeorge » 2012-08-21, 22:07

Hi,

I've recently stumbled across TeamCal Pro and it looks like the perfect application I was after. However, after running through the install I get a "HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error):" when viewing <internal ip address>/tcpro.

I'm running Ubuntu Server 12.04 with Apache 2.2.22, MySQL 5.5.24 and PHP 5.3.10. My browser is Chrome which works fine with the Demo website. I'm totally lost with why it's not working. The Tables look like they have been created in MySQL.

This would be a the idea application to manage a group of volunteers working at a youth organization if I can get it working.

Thanks for any advice you can give

chicken george
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error):

Post by George » 2012-08-22, 10:45

Hi
is config.tcpro.php ciorrect? Sepcifically app_root and app_url? You also need PHP short_open_tag enabled (http://php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php)
chickengeorge
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error):

Post by chickengeorge » 2012-08-22, 22:55

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. For some reason I didn't have the config.tcpro.php file... I have run the installation many times and it never gets created. Once I have clicked the install button the page refreshes and goes back to the default entries. The only way I can get it to work is to copy the config.default.php, rename it to config.tcpro.php and then change the data manually.

I have yet to try all the functions but so far it seems ok.

Thanks for your time.

chicken george