Problem with editcalendar.php

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
Suvana
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Problem with editcalendar.php

Post by Suvana » 2010-08-11, 13:02

Hiya,
Some of my users are getting an odd problem, where they try to edit their absence but there are no days displayed in the table.
Image attached.

It's only some users. The one in the image does have a populated template for the month in question (August 2010) and has edited successfully previously this month.

I tried deleting the (empty) template for a different affected user and letting it regenerate, but the same problem still occurs. It happens on my test system as well as in production.

Is there some database issue that I can fix without wiping all the current templates? (And would that fix it??)

We are currently using teamcal 3.1 - we're waiting on a server upgrade before I can upgrade to 3.3.

Suvana
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re:Problem with editcalendar.php

Post by Suvana » 2010-08-11, 13:11

[file name=editcalendar.zip size=43948]http://lewe.com/images/fbfiles/files/editcalendar.zip[/file]

George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by George » 2010-08-28, 10:03

Absence types have to be enabled for groups. If an absence type is not enabled for a group those user wouldn't see them in their calendar.

Go to the admin absence page and see whether the absence types are enabled in the [Groups] column. If not, click the little icon next to it to enable.

Best regards,
George
TeamCal Neo is free for private use but requires licensing for use in a commercial environment:
https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/wiki/s ... eo+License

Suvana
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by Suvana » 2010-08-29, 10:11

Hi George,
Thank you - yes that's what it turned out to be - always something simple isn't it!
I have now educated the admin users a bit better ;)
Thanks!