To display the webpage again...

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
patrikekstrom
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

To display the webpage again...

Post by patrikekstrom » 2010-02-18, 08:34

I get this error when using Teamcal Light but also when using your online demo of Teamcal PRO:

It starts to happen when I first choose a different month/year than the default, and then add an abscense for a user. Then after that it happens whenever I do a change.

I sent this message via your contactsheet too, but didn't get a receipt that it had gone through, so thats why I post it here.

Thanks for a great product, hopefully you can work out this kink too.
Regards from Sweden.
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re:To display the webpage again...

Post by George » 2010-02-18, 10:10

Hi Patrik,

this has nothing to do with TeamCal but is the way HTTP works. You will get this message everywhere where you get back to a page that was given parameters when called.

Example: When you are logged in looking at the intial calendar page you can open a calendar to edit, click [Done], the window closes and the calendar page reoloads fine. But if you change the initial calendar page, lets say to diaplsy 2 month and then do the same, your browser will ask whether to reload the page with the changed parameters (show 2 months).

Clicking [Close] instead of [Done] will not reload the initial page. You can do that and reload the initial page yourself in order to reflect the changes you might have made.

Best regards,
George
TeamCal Neo is free for private use but requires licensing for use in a commercial environment:
https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/wiki/s ... eo+License
patrikekstrom
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by patrikekstrom » 2010-02-18, 10:17

First of all, thanks for the fast reply. Ok, I have googled this and you are right of course.
Right now I only show one month on the first page. If I change this back to three and remove the option to change months/years the problem would go away since people wouldn't change the default page? Am I right?

EDIT:
Okay, I changed it like I described above and it works perfectly. No irritating popup, but some loss of function instead, but we can live with that, this is much cleaner also I think since we don't really have use for more than 3 months ahead. I use this line to close the popup and reload the parent window: <input name="btn_done" type="button" class="button" onclick="window.opener.location = window.opener.location; window.close();"...

Now everyone is happy :)

Ps. This post is Teamcal Light only, I can't speak for the pro version. ds.
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by George » 2010-02-18, 22:52

You hit it right on the spot. Glad it worked out.

Best regards,
George
TeamCal Neo is free for private use but requires licensing for use in a commercial environment:
https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/wiki/s ... eo+License