Window size while edit the company member

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
phantom74
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Window size while edit the company member

Post by phantom74 » 2009-01-28, 11:09

Hello

We test TeamCal Pro the last two days and we are astonished about it. One thing is serious. If i edit the calender from a person in Firefox a get a window with correct size and i can see the buttons on the right down side to apply and close. It's all ok.

If i do the same in Internet Explorer 7 i get a window with the same size. But the buttons on the right down side are out of this area. Each user have to scroll with the bars to the right and choose apply scrool again to the right and close.

The Firefox window is resizeable the IE7 window not.

How can i change this?

Thanks for an info.
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re:Window size while edit the company member

Post by George » 2009-01-29, 14:50

Hi phantom,

as you probably know, IE is not W3C compatible and cannot be used as a reference for HTML display issues. It does many things wrong so I recommend not to use it.

However, I understand that in many case you are forced to ue IE. In that case you can adjust the window size and resizability by editing the link you have to click to open that window. In your case it seems to be the editcalendar dialog.

You can find that link in
includes/showmonth.function.php, line 637
Look for "openPopup('editcalendar.php..." and change the openPopup parameters to your liking.

Best regards,
George
TeamCal Neo is free for private use but requires licensing for use in a commercial environment:
https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/wiki/s ... eo+License
phantom74
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re:Window size while edit the company member

Post by phantom74 » 2009-01-29, 15:11

Thanks for your info!

First i tried your hint. And you gave me the right hint to find a good second method. I changed now in editcalender.php one thing. I entered easily some ------- behind the buttons. So the buttons move to the left and the problem is solved.