Erratic behaviour: entered vacation not stored

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
ToZo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Erratic behaviour: entered vacation not stored

Post by ToZo » 2009-01-21, 23:25

Hello George,

a meanwhile quite late Happy New Year to you!

We observe since a while quite frustrating problems for our users: entered vacation days are not stored, the calendar does not show them.
I can reproduce this for one of the users: he is opening the entry subwindow, enters the day, clicks Apply -> the checkbox is at the right place. Then the window is closed with Done, but the calendar is not showing any day.

We had weird other effects basically since we started using template groups and template users, group assignment for a user appeared out of the blue etc., this was never really solved.
That´s why I now deleted the template group and the template user to which this users with the bug had a connection: no change. He is only member of one group, there are no other vacations entered for a test day, still this behaviour (but also no Declination message).
I have also switched off declination management to overcome this problem, no success.

What else to do, or where to search?

Thank and cheers,
Toni

George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re:Erratic behaviour: entered vacation not stored

Post by George » 2009-01-29, 14:38

Hi Toni,
difficult to say where to look for that bug. Is your installation accessible through the Internet so I can trace it?
Best regards,
George
TeamCal Neo is free for private use but requires licensing for use in a commercial environment:
https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/wiki/s ... eo+License

Alex_B
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re:Erratic behaviour: entered vacation not stored

Post by Alex_B » 2009-02-02, 06:18

Hello, George and Toni.

Unfortunately, our installation is not accessible over internet. I've noticed that this is some kind of "local" bug. I've implemented the master password, so the admin is able to login as any user. I've logged in as a user who had these problems and I've successfully iserted some absences for him. No problems are met. Maybe some local browser setup should be blamed for this behaviour. I've tried the IE 7 and Google Chrome. Both are fine.

Regards, Aleksandr.