login error

If you need support with TeamCal Pro (installation, configuration, usage) post your request here.
ianmax
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

login error

Post by ianmax » 2006-10-14, 21:53

finaly this vesion works on windows hopefully
can`t log in i am ussing user name admin and the password is password is this correct ?
----------------------------------------

The problem is when I log in I get the error below
using mysql 5 and php 5

Error: A problem was encountered while executing this query:
$query

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE `my_tc_users` SET `username` = 'admin', `password` = 's77dWZwOIYXss', `firstname` = '',
`lastname` = 'Admin', `title` = '', `position` = 'Administrator', `group` = 'none',
`phone` = '', `mobile` = '', `email` = 'webmaster@lewe.com', `notify` = '63', `notify_group` = 'All',
`status` = '0', `usertype` = '4', `ut_group` = '', `privileges` = '0', `bad_logins` = '0',
`bad_logins_start` = '', `last_pw_change` = '2006-10-06 20:01:18', `birthday` = '00000000',
`idnumber` = '', `last_login` = '2006-10-06 20:36:29 BST'
WHERE `username` = 'admin'
Error: Fatal database error!
-----------------------------------------------------

also get the same error when registor a new users

Error: A problem was encountered while executing this query:
$query

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSERT INTO `my_tc_users` (`username`,`password`,`firstname`,`lastname`,`title`,`position`,`group`,`phone`,`mobile`,`email`,
`notify`,`notify_group`,`status`,`usertype`,`ut_group`,`privileges`,`bad_logins`,`bad_logins_start`,
`last_pw_change`,`birthday`,`idnumber`,`last_login`) VALUES ('1','s7ttjZJpGeang','1','1','','','',
'','','1@hotmail.com','0','','0','9','',
'','','','','','','')
Error: Fatal database error!
George
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re:login error

Post by George » 2006-10-15, 23:52

Hi ianmax,

TeamCal Pro is not a Windows application. It requires a web server (Apache recommended, but IIS is fine too) supporting PHP 4+ and MySql 4+.

The initial admin password is 'root'.

There is nothing wrong with your SQL statements as far as I can see. I executed them successfully with MySql 5.0.24a.

I suggest you run your statements in phpMyAdmin and see wether it gives more details about where they fail.

Best regards,
George
TeamCal Neo is free for private use but requires licensing for use in a commercial environment:
https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/wiki/s ... eo+License
snaker
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by snaker » 2010-04-22, 13:58

Hello,

I'm testing the TCPro with IIS with PHP5 Addon und MySQL-Db, too, cause our windows servers are better saved against hd-crashes and so on and my boss want to move from the test-tcpro runnin on linux debian to windows server 2003.

Thank you very much for this info, after searching the web how to disable the "strict mode" in MySQL the problem does not appear anymore =)
Hopefully it was the last in a long queue of problems and errors. Everything is working now on IIS (without the mailfunction but this is cause I need a relayserver i think. But never planned to use this function ;) )

I'm thinking about to create a short howto tcpro on windows iis + php5 + mysql with all problems I had to solve and search for in this and other forums.
harrung
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by harrung » 2010-04-22, 14:25

My tcpro is running on an IIS7 + php + mysql

Hint: Never use an installer :-))